Monday, August 13, 2007

Long Time No See

I know it appears that I have disappeared, but that's just not the case.

I'm in Oklahoma. It's about 103 degrees outside today, so clearly I was inspired to go to yarn stores, and play with wool. Of course I bought some sock yarn, and upon returning home realized my stash has pretty much been growing exponentially this summer. Only complaining, because I'm running out of room, and am tired of dragging all my yarn with me from city to city on my journeys. Well, I took some pictures of my expanding stash, and of some projects I've been working on, and unfortunately picture quality was poor. So here's what I think's still worth sharing for now, and later this week I'll do a proper photo shoot.

The yarn I acquired today:








A very blurry sock:









The laundry basket of yarn I have gathered just in the past three months:








I will post more later this week when I have the time and energy to get better pictures.

<3 uhlissa

No comments: