Monday, March 19, 2007

Mas Photos! Mas Photos!*

Pattern: Bob Marley's Grandma's Footies
Needles: Addi Turbo Circular US 2, 32"
Yarn: Koigu KPPPM, dye code P118A dye lot 603, 1 and 1/4th of a skein
Modifications: Instead of DPNs I gave Magic Loop a shot on this one. It IS Magic. I adore it.

So these are the Magic Loop Bob Marley's Grandma's Footies. I am in love with Magic Loop. As you can see in the photo above the way I had them situated on the needles allowed me to have the very small, very slight ladder running down the sides instead of down the front and sole of the footies.


Even though they look like different sizes they actually are the same, and fit really really nicely.


Here's my god-awful Kitchener stitch, which somehow always starts with a purl stitch (on the left) instead of just knit across the row. *tear*

And I figure, it IS the Heels 'n Purls Knitting Society, right? They're not black, but they'll do. Also, they're made of pure awesome.

<3 Ambrrr

*As always, click to embiggen the pictures.

No comments: