Sunday, May 6, 2007

FO Compilations


Pattern: Clementine Shawlette (Interweave Knits Winter 2007)
Needles: Clover Bamboo straights US 4
Yarn: KnitPicks Shine Sport in River, 4 skeins at 110yds/50gr each
Modifications: None

As we all know I was fascinated with this shawlette. I figured it'd be a good way to get into shawl making, and I was right. It only took me so long to do 'cause of studio work and life getting in the way. I love it! It's super comfy. PS - that is me at my White Rose Formal. Fancy fancy!





Pattern: Dreamswatch
Needles: Clover Bamboo straights US 8
Yarn: Crystal Palace Yarns Mikado Ribbon, less than a whole skein (112 yds/50gr)
Modifications: I quickly grew tired of making this thing. I mean, it's really pretty and all, but something about it... I only made it about 24" long instead of the recommended 49". I don't want to use it as a scarf, just a headwrap. I guess it's some mindless knitting to do when bored. It has a tendency to roll at the edges, perhaps because I have not blocked it. Meh.

<3 Ambrrr

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking great for what my son would call the "fancy pants dance." Are you done with school? Still planning to head to OH on the 12th? If so I'll send your next package there!
~SP

Michele said...

Love the Clementine Shawl and the dress! You look lovely ;-)

Anonymous said...

Thanks everyone for your kind comments! I'm pretty enamoured with the shawl myself. :D

- Ambrrr

Uhlissa said...

What lovely pictures. I wonder who could possibly have taken them....
I miss you already!