Thursday, March 15, 2007

Bob Marley's Grandma's Footies FO (and some in progress)

As previously mentioned I actually finished these a few weeks ago and have just now gotten around to posting photos. Also included are some photos of the in-progress pair I've got on the Addis.


Pattern: Bob Marley's Grandma's Footies
Yarn: Koigu KPPPM, one skein, dye code P118A, dye lot 603
Needles: Clover Bamboo DPNs US 2
Modifications: I accidentally made my second sock shorter than the first, nothing very aggrivating. That way I also have a little bit of yarn left over in case my second pair goe haywire on me. You can see the finished one from the second pair on the right.

I've already washed these in the washer and then threw them in the dryer. As you can see they're not as gem-bright as they were when they were first finished, but they're still deliciously soft and comfortable. Koigu is amazing.

These were a fun little project, they go very quickly. I'd be done with the second pair if I didn't have so much work to do. Here's a shot of the last sock still on the needles, in Magic Loop, working on the heel flap.


<3 Ambrrr

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful socks!!
-SP :)

Black Heels & Purls said...

Thanks so much! I'll be posting pics of the next finished pair soon.

<3 Ambrrr