Saturday, December 8, 2007

Longest Update in the History of the World, Part II

I LIVE!!

Dude, it has been a million billion years since our last update. I barely made it through studio again, and now I've got the pleasures of finals to wade through. Hurrahhhhhhh.

Anyways, KNITTING. LET'S DO IT.

1. Artichoke Socks

IMG_3304

I'm still not done with these, I haven't actually worked on them since... uh... October? Awful.


2. Basketrib Headband

IMG_3301

I slightly hate this thing. It's not to gauge, because I don't believe in swatching (the only swatches I'll own are the ones on my arm, etc). It looks interesting, though. I think a little blocking will do it some good.

3. Squishy the Jellyfish

IMG_3290

I love Squishy the Jellyfish so so much. He's made mostly from random yarns in the stash, on the wrong size needles (as per usual), so he's tinier than the Jellyfish in progress, currently unnamed.

IMG_3308

4. Moo's Bunny Hat

IMG_3279

Here's a pattern I had to make up on my own, since I don't own the book the original pattern came from. It's for Marilyn's daughter, I think I was supposed to have finished this yonks ago. Haha, "yonks."

5. Wollmeise Clapotis

IMG_3264

This photo doesn't do this yarn or pattern justice. And good LORD it is taking forever. I should have used size 6 or 7 needles, not 4s. BLERG.

6. Baby's First Noro

IMG_3305

It's what I'm calling my first Noro scarf. I could probably knock it out in like a day, but I'm distracted as usual. D:

7. Dr. Who Fetching

Who doesn't love the Doctor.

Made for Sharon, who sent me Series One and Two of Doctor Who with the 10th Doctor. DAVID TENNANT! I love him. Ambrrr Tennant has a nice ring to it, yes?

8. Cottonease Funtime aka Bamboozled

Cotton-Ease Funtime!

This is a really fun and quick pattern. It's been through the washer quite a few times, and is still fantastic. Love it!! I actually took this photo with my iSight on my MacBook Pro.

9. Foliage

Work it!

Here's Hott Steve rollin' and strollin' with my Foliage. I don't question what Hott Steve does.

Well, I think that's it. I could be completely wrong, we'll see.

IMG_3295

WORD TO YO MOMMA.

PS - Squishy says be sure to check the blog these last few weeks of December, as we'll actually have time to update now!

IMG_3313

(Project links and whatnot coming soon)

- Ambrrr

No comments: