Thursday, January 3, 2008

Oh mi gah!

I HAVE FINALLY FINISHED CLAPOTIS!!!

Pictures? Ha, you're funny, internet! Ok, ok, I promise (PROMISE) to have some up by this weekend. It is currently 16 degrees, not factoring in wind chill, and my mother categorically refuses to take my foto outside in the snow.

But yeah, the Clap is finally done. Thank the sweet, sweet baby Jesus. I ended up with 20 repeats of the straight section, as opposed to the 12 recommended. D:< And I still have the tiniest smidgen of Wollmeise left over, so we'll see what happens there.

I have the urge to finish that Artichoke Sock now. Hm.... we'll see. I'm somewhere in the short-row heel, I lost my place. Oh God, I don't want to have to rip it out.

UHLISSA, DARLING - I found my other issue of Interweave! And I have been promised a trip to Birds of a Feather in Avon, so I'm thinking some Mmmmmmmmalabrigo might be headed mmmmmmmmy way.

<3 Ambrrr, who kind of sucks at knitting things for other people

No comments: