Friday, March 7, 2008

Oh. ... Whoops.

So, how about that knitblog? I vaguely remember something like that, where I would post pictures and talk about what I was crafting. That was nice.

Oh, what? That's here? Amazing!

I'm trying to remember what I've finished/worked on since we last spoke FOREVER ago.... I'l just go with what's up on the Rav.

THINGS THAT ARE DONE:
- Clapotis (post photos)
- Artichoke Sock (needs photos)
- Deathscythe and Secret Santa Axel Mitts (take/post photos)
- Cheap-O Thorpe (take/post photos)
- Happy Fun Lime (post photos)
- Koolhaas (post photos)
- Ou y Quant? (post photos)
- Mini-o-metry (take/post photos)
- Hearts for Merith (take/post photos)

THINGS THAT ARE WIP:
- Casey's Brioche Scarf (pretty much on hold at this point, haven't worked on it since December)
- Other Jellyfish Smooshy
- Jaywalkers - nearing completion and quite nice (take/post photos)

THINGS I MIGHT FROG:
- Glittens on Kittens Also Wearing Mittens - kind of tight; yarn is annoying me

OK, now I shall go back to paying attention to this Digital Media lecture.

Ciao, bella(s)!

<3 Ambrrr

No comments: