Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Socks, etc.

So, we'll just ignore that last attempt at a post, alright?

I've been working on a pair of birthday socks for my friend Cara.








Pattern: Best Foot Forward from Knit Socks
Yarn: JoJoLand Melody in a color that I'm disappointed in. I thought it was all greens and purples, but turned out there was a weird orange bit. I do like working with the yarn a lot though.
Needles: bamboo US2 dpns
This is the current state of the second sock. As Cara's birthday is very soon, the first sock is getting mailed today along with this picture and the promise that I'm working on it as much as I can.









I chose the pattern from this book which I received from my Secret Pal for Secret Pal 10, and this is the second pattern I've used. Well, technically, I've only finished one sock from each pair, but I promise the mates are in the works.


I think I already posted about the other sock from this book that I was working on, but didnt' take pictures after it was finished. Here it is, along with the pitiful beginnings of it mate.

Well, that's all I wanted to share for now. My current goal is to finish both these pairs of socks,and get back to Sara's sweater for a while before getting distracted by something else.

<3 uhlissa

No comments: