Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Jaywalkers = done!

So, in my last post, I spent a lot of time talking about my Jaywalkers. In the past couple of days I got inspired and determined to finish them. Today I rode my bike to my favorite bar/pizza place and finished up the foot. When I got home this afternoon, I finished the toe. I'm very happy with the result. They are super comfy, and I look forward to weather where socks are appropriate (probably months from now). Arizona, 103 degrees and bike riding don't really lend themselves to hand knits, but I usually ignore that and knit as much as I can anyways. I do however, have the definite sunburn to prove I love being outside even in this ridiculous heat.

Also, dear readers, comment and encourage Ambrr to update. My text message pleas are apparently falling on deaf ears, and I am very anxious to see all the glorious things I know she's been working on.

<3 uhlissa

No comments: