Friday, June 20, 2008

Oh Dears

First off, let me just say how much I love the foto of Sheeps! in her pearls surrounded by yarns. This accurately depicts how Uhlissa and I spent our final times together at Tulane, but with more tears (in my case).

No knitting has been going on in these here Ohio parts, I've also hit something of a standstill in Uhlissa's graduation present. Hopefully it will be finished tomorrow and mailed soon... I sort of suck.

BUT! I know what I want to do for my next knitting project - Ene's Scarf left me drained and weary, I still haven't blocked the ends and it's been done for about 20 days now....

MONKEYS! Again! I knit Monkeys as my very first sock project, out of Knitpicks Memories in Yukon. They sadly felted and can no longer be found, and I was upset about this. BUT (AGAIN)! I have discovered Dream in Color Smooshy, in the shade of Lipstick Lava, and will soon (like in two weeks) order a skein to make Hot Hot Monkeys and everyone will be happy, most of all me.

So that is what's the what. Catch you later, my babies!

(Incidentally I too made a horrid 1930's housewife, which might be better for everyone in the long run)

<3 Ambrrr

No comments: