Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Not even poking my head in, just my hand...

Quick update from Studio - I got my SP10 package today! Some really beautiful stitch markers, beaded to look like little flowers. They're amazing. Thank you so much, SP!

Again, here is my foxy friend (whom I have named "Kitsune," and the first person to tell me why in the comments gets a post dedicated to them), this time looking at the stars. I got this image at 2:30AM. D:

<3 onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" ahref="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiZsFelRWDNHN4AZ9hIzOKAuH-s5fdBCppYvFl38KUsCkFLjwgviWuGuu5rjzumH3BwjinNQkwKM_teQ2Dqo0GbC_jHAGjnnloJnAFIh5r8Q2-uIiSrp-8mQpKpAH4j3F6LPsYEMaOGgFM/s1600-h/Picture+13.png">

Edited: Some quick photos of the placemarkers and the awesome card that came with them!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad they arrived and that you are enjoying! Could you shoot me a quick email with when your exams/projects are and when you're leaving for home? Also I'll need the home address...

~SP