Monday, April 30, 2007

SP Is Unbelievable!

Thank You Thank You Thank You Secret Pal. You are beyond amazing.

Just check out all this awesomeness I got today:









What you are seeing is a beautiful Estee Lauder gift set, three skeins of awesome red Kolibri ( I think?) yarn (it's Norwegian), a picture frame, Knit Socks! Book, Vogue Knitting Felting On the Go Book, and a very cute pattern and blocker for a mini sock. This package is so unbelievably generous and wonderful. Words can not express. Here are some close ups.









I haven't been knitting much. School's getting a little crazy here at the end. I want to knit, but feel like the minute I start something, I'll refuse to do any school work, and that's really not ok. I've been knitting a little of the Hufflepuff scarf, but really haven't made any progress.

Ambrrr on the other hand is amazing. Check this out:









It's Ambrrr and her currently blocking Clementine Shawlette. Check out more here.
Also, so she doesn't get mad that I put up this ridiculous picture of her, here's an awesome one of me that she took while I was trying to talk to my mom.









<3 uhlissa

No comments: