Monday, December 11, 2006

Finally Finished

So, a couple of months ago, one of my best friends asked me to knit him a scarf, and of course I agreed to. If only I had known it would become the "never ending scarf of doom." It actually wasn't that bad, I just couldn't find the motivation to work on it. Well, anyways, I finally finished, and it's quite lovely (there will be pictures soon!). It was just a basic 1x1 rib with stripes every 10 rows. For some reason it went so slowly. It might have been the fact that I was knitting on 8s, I'm not sure. I still have ends to weave in from all the stripes, but it looks like he'll actually get his present before we leave for winter break.
Yea!

<3 uhlissa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we can take pictures of me and my scarf....i think it will be fun. especially if we can find some snow for me to play in while wearing it!