Sunday, December 17, 2006

I swear I am not dead.

OK, even though it looks like Uhlissa killed me and took over the BHnPKS, this is a lie. I am still alive! A little. I'm finally home (Northeast Ohio) for winter break, so I'm looking forward to finishing the Ravenclaw scarf this week and perhaps even starting a little lace. Or something. Branching Out looks neat. But I did do a little more of the scarf on the plane ride here.

I don't know what this fetish I have with knitting in public is all about. Perhaps I just find it amusing to turn that preconceived notion of only old ladies and spinsters knitting on its head. Then again, I am an old lady/spinster. Oh well.

Alrighty, two Issues of Contemporary Architecture final essays to complete and then I am done with first semester! Whooo! Whooo. ... Aw, man.

- <3 Ambrrr

No comments: