Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Merry Christmas

hello! i just read ambrr's latest post, and apparently she has been reading my mind. I am dying to try Eunny's Endpaper mitts. I printed the pattern and drool over it frequently.
Anyways, I've returned for a holiday journey to Tennessee to see some family. I was fairly productive in the knitting department. I finished the mittens in time to stuff them in my mommy's stocking. Sadly there are no pictures of the completed pair because I finished them at the last possible moment (surprise, surprise).
I also started on my very own Harry Potter scarf. Let me tell you how big a dork I am. I wanted a Harry Potter scarf after I knit my brother one last year, but of course I've recognized the fact that I could never be in Gryffindor. I'm just not that cool. So, after careful consideration and a few too many online quizzes, I decided I'm most definitely a Hufflepuff (How lame is that?) so I started my Hufflepuff scarf. It's black and yellow, and I have hopes of acquiring a patch to put on it. I'm pretty excited.
Speaking of excited, I've been comissioned to knit a Harry Potter scarf for a friend of my brother. It's going to be very cool. Time consuming, but cool.

<3 uhlissa

No comments: