Sunday, December 31, 2006

I'm still sort of a liar, but pictures at last!!

So, about that whole "Monkey" thing... not happening for a while. Stupid stupid JoAnns, and their lack of no2 DPNs. I mean, who stocks 1.5 and 2.5 DPNs in sets of 4, but not a set of 5 2s?! MADNESS! SHEER MADNESS. And for some reason the order I put in at KnitPicks didn't go through. So... I'll be trying that again after the new year. Wheee!

PCITURE TIME!

Since I was already in the store I decided to get the yarn to do Caliometry, using Paton's SWS in Natural Blue, which apparently stands for Soy Wool Stripes. More like Stupid Wooly String. Anywhoo, it's 70% wool and 30% soy, in a skein of 100 m/110 yds and 80 g/2.8 oz. While the striping turned out amazing, the yarn itself had the tendency to pull apart. I hated it, and have no idea what I'm going to do with the like, 10 feet I have left. Maybe a really crappy pompom?


So here's me wearing the Ravenclaw Scarf, ends all woven in and fringe added! Wheee! I'm also modeling Caliometry, which doesn't have ends woven in or the button yet. At the time it was safety-pinned to my head.


More of the same.



Close-up of Caliometry. How mexciting!

Well, pictures of Yazoo in his sweater coming soon. Have a Happy New Year, y'all!

- <3 Ambrrr

No comments: