Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Camera-less in Dallas

Hey all.

I would be updating more, but I have no camera, and see no real point in just talking a lot.

Well, that's a lie. I like to talk too much. Ambrrr can testify to that.

My sweater is coming along quite nicely. I work on it pretty much whenever I'm home. I'm done with the back and about a third of the front. I'm getting anxious to be done, but I'm enjoying it very much. I'm hoping it'll fit. I feel I'm much bustier than the pattern was intended for, but we'll just have to see how it works out. (and as of this morning, when I weighed myself at the gym, I've lost a couple pounds, and if I keep that up, maybe it'll fit fantastically.)

As for the socks I was working on, one is complete. The other is about an inch big. I'll finish it up after my sweater is either complete or makes me need a break.

That's all I really had to say. I just felt like checking in. and my dear Ambrrr, please post new pictures of things. I know you've been knitting something.........

<3 uhlissa

No comments: