Thursday, February 15, 2007

Gratuitous yarn shots ahead.

Architecture reviews are the best times to update your knitblog. This is true!
Here is Mum's Calorimetry, but since I am, as I said before, in the middle of a review I cannot give you all the FO info that I so love to do. I'll update with that later.



Hurrah Calorimetry! Depending on what other colorways the LYS carries I might make one for myself. It was simply amazing to knit up.



And here's the delicious Koigu I bought. MMmmmmm, Koigu. This was also the first time I'd ever used a ball winder. And by "me" I mean "the lady who wound my yarn." Uhlissa thinks that she might purchase one in the future, which I wholeheartedly endorse.

Stuck in Review,
<3 Ambrr

PS Here is a picture of me in a wig. I think that green and white hair really does something for me, don't you?

No comments: