Friday, February 23, 2007

New FOs

So, I'm a knitting maniac. Well, that's kind of a lie, but I have recently completed a few things.

1st: Whitney's Calorimetry (still awaiting buttons) knit on size 8s with Jaeger Baby Merino DK in color 193(I think). Pictures coming soon.

2nd: My first sock! So, I haven't knit the other one, but I'm still proud. It's Monkey . And becuase I can't just use the same pattern that Ambrrr did, I also used Knit Picks Memories. The color is called Pansy, and I'm particularly fond of it. It's knit on size 2 Knit Picks double points, which are my new favorite toy ever. Pictures coming soon.

3rd: I remembered recently that I enjoy some crafts other than knitting. I made a shirt last night as a costume for a costume party I'm attending tonight. The theme is "Connections" and Ambrrr is being the internet, and I'm being facebook. I'm really proud of how my shirt came out. Pictures coming soon.

4th: I think I mentioned this the other day, but the Harry Potter scarf is finally done. I'm really proud, and I've been in contact with the buyer, so that transaction should be complete in the next few days. Earning money for doing what I love is awesome! Pictures coming soon.

I think that's about all. I'm about to cast on for my second sock, if my room ever gets clean. I've procrastinated for days, and it's finally to the point that I'm about to go crazy, so I've slowly been cleaning all afternoon. I've decided not to knit until it's clean, so we'll see how that goes.

<3 uhlissa

No comments: