Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Old Finished Objects

Some of my favorite knits pre-dated the blog, so I thought I'd take this opportunity to share some of the projects that I finished long ago.

Two years ago for Christmas my brother wanted a Harry Potter scarf. So, of course I made it. It is definitely my pride and joy. I knit flat, and sewed it up. It's very thick and has proven very durable. I try to steal it every time he brings it near me.








Last summer, I tried to knit a blanket as a birthday gift. I ran out of time before the trip I took to deliver it, and bound it off. It's very rectangular, and not particularly blanket-esque. But, I ended up not being able to deliver the blanket, and instead slept under it on someone's couch for a week. It was deliciously comfortable, though I was completely covered in fuzzies. Apparently, after I did get it to my friend, her mom claimed it for herself, and my friend was unable to remove it from their house to bring it back to school.

Just wanted to share some of my past favorite projects. Clearly, I should be doing homework and just wanted to procrastinate, but thanks for looking.


<3 uhlissa

No comments: