Sunday, March 11, 2007

Why, Interweave Knits? WHY?

So last Saturday was another A+ Adventure, but this time Uhlissa and I spread our knitblog fun to realms outside of our LYS and Juan's Flying Burrito.

That's right, we went to Metairie.

Met'ry is home to Barnes & Noble, Two-Story Target and also an IHOP. All of these were on the agenda, and boy howdy was it fun. Although the very thought of another IHOP omlette is making me woozy. Delicious, but so gigantic!

Anyways, the main reason for this Met'ry A+ Adventure was to procure Interweave Knits' Spring 2007 issue. Eunny Jang has an entrelac sock in there that is to die for, as well as an amazing step-by-step on entrelac itself. But here is the project that is going to ruin my life: the Clementine Shawlette.

It. Is. AMAZING. I must have it! I have been staring at different sport-weight yarns for the past hour and a half instead of working on my studio project. It's taken over my life. This might in fact be the project I'd bring with me to APX convention. Oh man. It's taking everything in me not to order some yarn right away. Please, please stop me.

....

But check out this yarn. I think I like Night Sky and Grass. .... STOP ME!!

fretfully yours, Ambrrr (<3)

Le Edit:

OK, it's now a given that I am going to do this thing. Sigh. It's gonna be blue, too, 'cos now I've gone and joined Project Spectrum. What is my life coming to?

No comments: