Monday, March 26, 2007

Thank You Secret Pal!

I arrived home last night, and found I had received a package. I finally got a chance to pick it up today, and it's from my Secret Pal! I'm so excited. It's soooo cute and St. Patrick's day themed (which just happens to be one of my favorite days.)
I got a wonderful candle, Jelly Beans (!!!), Cascade Sierra, a teddy bear (!!) and stickers,all in delightful shades of green.
I wish desperately I could post pictures this minute, but that can't happen until I steal ambrrr's camera, perhaps nearer the end of this week.
The yarn is absolutely gorgeous. I don't actually think I've ever seen Sierra. I have no idea what I'll do with it, but it's already inspiring me to hunt for the perfect pattern.

Thank you so much Secret Pal! You're amazing.

<3 uhlissa

Update! Pictures:

No comments: